Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Ronry. So ronry.

Tuesday, 9:30PM
"Asshat... Pick up the phone, man.

Hello? Stuff, you there? Jacob?

Goddammit you guys, I know you're there. Quit screening your calls and pick up the goddamn phone.

Oh, that's it. I'm gonna leave a bad message about you guys on the blog, I'm gonna be like 'Jacob and Steph, they don't answer the phone. They screen their calls and they don't wanna talk to Jon, it's all good, don't worry'.

All right, don't worry, I won't try and call back anymore.

You fuckin' asshat."

Wednesday, 12:20AM
"Hey asshat are you home, or am I gonna have to leave another stupid message? Just pick up the phone, it's like 12:20, I know you're home.

Goddammit.

You're such a tool.

All right, I'm just gonna have to leave a nasty blog about you, talkin' about how you, fuckin, never pick up your phone. So mean. All right, I understand, you hate Jon. Whatever. Maybe I'll call Dave, or Dane, or fuckin' Chuck. They like me.

Goddamn you."


Ok, the first one we didn't actually know was there until this morning. The second one was pretty damn funny to listen to while I was half asleep last night.
We love you, Jon. But you're totally welcome to leave a 'nasty blog', especially if it's funnier than either of the messages you left on the machine.

4 comments:

steph said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The King Asshat said...

w3rd!!! Hopefully I'll have the MP3 files posted soon! :D

Ewokrage said...

That will be some funny shit lol

discipline_is_wisdom said...

i wish i could actually listen to that isht.

Listed on BlogShares