Friday, July 14, 2006

Chitty Chitty Chat Chat

Chat with Jacob Stevens

Jacob Stevens
More options
Jun 29
1:35 AM Jacob: what hizzo
er what UP hizzo
1:36 AM me: sleepy yo
1:37 AM Jacob: w3rd, thats what you get fer doin teh night shiftaz
1:39 AM me: fuck you
eat my sack with a nice cream sauce
1:40 AM Jacob: ice cream sauce?
me: yer an idiot
1:41 AM Jacob: "fairfield (PD) has helicopters...haha. i guess pigs are finally flying."
quote from teh iclub
me: nice
Jacob: http://www.i-club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138421
1:42 AM interesting discussion there
1:43 AM listening to Radiohead Creep, acoustic version
7 minutes
1:51 AM me: yeah i like the 3rd guy when he said ' its mostly pure speculation based on statistics and computer models'
only STATISTICS!!!
WTF
1:52 AM Jacob: yeah, a lot of it is statistics, except for what we KNOW is true from the last 200 years. Hell, 2005 was the hottest year ever recorded (worldwide average). I started that thread... im Keisatsu
1:54 AM me: yeah i gleaned that
1:55 AM with that attitude, you could call one's own existance into question as well, but that has no LOGICAL basis.
1:58 AM Jacob: I like to call my own existence into question
1:59 AM me: yeah...but this cat seems to be saying 'hey lets shoot guns in our own direction b/c i think i don't really exist' whoops, i shot myself in the very REAL face
2:01 AM Jacob: w3rd. some of the people on there just DO NOT believe in global warming, it just blows me away! All the evidence everything and they still dont believe in it. these are the same people who tried to get rid of galileo (sp) when he said the universe didnt revolve around the earth!
me: yep....and those fucks who killed kennedy and hitler
you bastards
2:04 AM Jacob: i keep closing gmail like a retard, and forgetting it will close the chat window... ner
2:05 AM me: lol
5 minutes
2:10 AM Jacob: we should start buying carbon credits, so big industry cant use them... if only I had a shitload of money!!!
49 minutes
2:59 AM Jacob: We found the weapons of mass destruction. We found biological laboratories ... And we'll find more weapons as time goes on. But for those who say we haven't found the banned manufacturing devices or banned weapons, they're wrong, we found them.--George w. BushWashington, DC05/30/2003
Bastard

======================================================

Chat with Jacob Stevens
Jacob Stevens
More options
Jun 4
12:58 AM Jacob: biatch!!!
12:59 AM me: hizzle
i slap you in da mouf
1:00 AM chuck norris style
Jacob: just mixed some Wreckx n Effect into the dnb set BWAAAAAHAHAHA!!!!!
1:01 AM me: drunk ppl
Jacob: guests?
1:02 AM me: yeah hold on

: w3rd... sounds like fun1:05 AM me: yeah Jacob: bastages1:06 AM can you think of any aerosmith songs where the music stops and its just steven singing and or talking w/out music in the background1:07 AM me: i think there\'s a few w/ some minimal drum beat in the bg Jacob: hmmm im thinking of mixing some aero in but its a lot easier w/out a music beat in the background1:08 AM me: love in an elevator comes to mind, but i\'m not even sure about it Jacob: yeah i jsut got a better idea... the doors... the end!!!1:09 AM me: or the extra song on tool\'s first album (opiate)",1]
);
1:10 AM 'i had a friend once,he took some acid.Now he thinks he'sa fire engine.'
Jacob: i only have 4 tool songs on my compy 386... 46 and 2, prison sex, sober, and stinkfist
1:11 AM me: boo
Jacob: i do have pretty much all the early deftones stuff (adrenaline and a bunch of even older stuff...
1:12 AM me: use the outgoing message from the secret song on around the fur
1:13 AM Jacob: what track... 10?
me: yeah
1:14 AM its pretty late into the silence too
then its another long while after the msg until the actual song
Jacob: oh... I dont have the secret track then.... it stops about 10 seconds after the song1:15 AM i do however have the secret trakc for adrenaline me: but there\'s no talking in that Jacob: thats true... ner1:16 AM me: i like that song a lot though Jacob: w3rd, good song to chillax to1:17 AM me: you like some rap right?1:18 AM Jacob: yep me: you should dl \'xxxplosive\' frome the cronic2000 album (dr.dre)",1]
);
//-->

Jacob: oh... I dont have the secret track then.... it stops about 10 seconds after the song
1:15 AM i do however have the secret trakc for adrenaline
me: but there's no talking in that
Jacob: thats true... ner
1:16 AM me: i like that song a lot though
Jacob: w3rd, good song to chillax to
1:17 AM me: you like some rap right?
1:18 AM Jacob: yep
me: you should dl 'xxxplosive' frome the cronic2000 album (dr.dre)
Jacob: w3rd, will do1:19 AM me: its got a great hook, and its hilarious Jacob: you dont know me, shut up you dont know me, squeal like a pig when you (screaming)1:20 AM me: yeah that was a cool concert Jacob: deftones (early deftones IMHO) are the shizzznittle bam bittle me: yep1:21 AM now they\'re riding the \'scene\' wave (beat) Jacob: yeah, very beat. they need to watch roots",1]
);
//-->
Jacob: w3rd, will do
1:19 AM me: its got a great hook, and its hilarious
Jacob: you dont know me, shut up you dont know me, squeal like a pig when you (screaming)
1:20 AM me: yeah
that was a cool concert
Jacob: deftones (early deftones IMHO) are the shizzznittle bam bittle
me: yep
1:21 AM now they're riding the 'scene' wave
(beat)
Jacob: yeah, very beat. they need to watch roots
me: haha8 minutes1:30 AM me: later yo Jacob: peace man!",0]
);
D(["ce"]);
//-->

me: haha
8 minutes
1:30 AM me: later yo
Jacob: peace man!

1 comment:

The King Asshat said...

Dude, best post eVar!!!111!!!!one!!!

Listed on BlogShares