Wednesday, August 02, 2006

FLYCELL Update #1...

So after sending FLYCELL.com an email asking them to stop their illegal and annoying marketing tactics, I got a reply, that had NOTHING to do with what I sent them. Fucking morons, didn't even read my email and sent me some canned bullshit.

Text of the email follows:
Thank you for contacting us here at Flycell.
We seek to provide the highest quality in content and service.

We do not show the cell phone number provided as having been subscribed to one of our services. (PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND WE WILL DISCONTINUE SERVICE)

Please do us the favor of checking the number and confirming that you are trying to reach Flycell and not another company.

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know.

Regards,
Flycell.com Customer Service


Again, bad FLYCELL no donut!

1 comment:

Ewokrage said...

God I love it when not just a person but a whole company proves that they are tools....it makes me smile

Listed on BlogShares