Sunday, January 14, 2007

A Sad Day

Today is a sad day for me....i just noticed that "The Mire" is dieing. I myself have not posted for some time now due to the fact that I have bee really busy, but with the recent turn in my life Im finding nothing but time in the future. I went to the E.R. the other day and Was told that I need to have a Biopsy on my lower Lymph nodes to see if I have Cancer. So Im kinda fucked in that respect.....but back to the point of this post. The thought of "The Mire" going under makes me sad and Im going to make it my personal goal to keep the old bitch breathing. I hope that the rest of you regain internet status and start posting again, but until that happens its all me!!!!!!

1 comment:

steph said...

the mire will hopefully have some life breathed in again soon... but alas jacob and i still have no internet :(
cancer huh? good luck with that and hey CALL JACOB ONE OF THESE DAYS
that is all.
:D

Listed on BlogShares